Monday, June 8, 2009

Oh the joys of June!

Oh the joys of June... I thought it was April showers bring May flowers?


There has been a constant rumble of thunder outside for about half an hour now... just waiting for the downpour!

A song for my mood?
"Leaving Town Alive" by Bethany Joy Galeotti. Quite a beautiful song, who knew Haley from One Tree Hill had a beautiful voice?

A fact from my study sessions! Did you know that Emily Murphy was the first woman judge appointed in Canada?

Yeep, that's it for now! My weekend was alright, quite packed looking back on it, a bit of fun with friends, a bit of studying, a bit of relaxing, a bit of soccer and some more studying on the side... Perhaps I should hit the pillow now, but before then a few movies I would like to rent, Becoming Jane and Dangerous Minds.

If only I had the time... math exam on Wednesday and history on Thursday, perhaps Thursday night I can take a couple hours to watch one of those movies, hmm we'll see!

Well on the note of studying, a quote which seems to fit the theme,

"The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it from you." - B.B King

No comments: