Monday, June 1, 2009

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

I'm having so much fun just browsing around online looking at beautiful pictures! I think I may have found a new favourite photographers, Amanda Pratt, and David Tsay ... check them out!! I should get a reward for working SO hard today, went to the library and studied chapters 1,2 and 3 for my math exam, and started making science notes! Now a leeettle bit of relaxing before I'm off to math tutor... JOY!

And now for three GORGEOUS (summer) shots!







check out her website, she takes such beautiful pictures... I'm thinking of making a collage, or something! We'll see, if I ever have enough time! I need an inspiration scrapbook... summer project I suppose!


And just this final one, reminds me of summer days at the cottage feeding the ducks!


Thanks to kateryaninc.com and pixdaus.com for the beautiful shots! Now the question is, which one should I set as my new background?

cheers!

No comments: