Monday, June 1, 2009

Favourite movie scenes/moments!

Well being a huge fan of movies myself, and having seen a rather surprising amount of movies (but at the same time, not nearly enough!), I have decided to compile a list of my favourite moments from my favourite films!

So let's go in alphabetical order, shall we? Let's journey into the land of film!!

Starting of the list will of course be Breakfast At Tiffany's! This movie is just downright amazing and a feel good film! haha! Anywhooo, yes onto my favourite scene... well there are three main ones which come to mind, but I'm going to have to go with the oh so amazing "Moon River" scene, you know the one! For those of you living under a rock, it's the scene where Holly sings "Moon River" on her window ledge... ring any bells? I sincerely hope you have sirens going off in your head, and if not GO WATCH BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S NOW!!!



Next is... Ferris Bueller's Day Off! So this movie might be one of the funniest movies ever! My favourite scene would be the one with the teacher (Ben Stein) doing the roll call, "Bueller, Buller, Bueller..." and then showing the empty chair!! HAHA! So great!



Moving on... Forrest Gump yes another classic right here! Such a great movie though, I have seen it countless times and yet I still love it! I'm just going to put the quote here because I think everyone will know what I'm talking about, and if not... that's rather sad! haha!

"My mama always said, life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get"



Meh, that's enough for now... I'm bored. Perhaps one day I will continue with my other favourite movies!! I think I'm going to compile a list of alllll the movies I have seen! Or try to at least? Yes, another summer project! haha

Goodbye! As for my quote, one I love from a Beatles song!

"
All you need is love, love. Love is all you need." - The Beatles, All You Need Is Love

No comments: