Sunday, May 31, 2009

Summerrr!

So with summer on the way, and my brain currently being in summer mode, I REALLY don't want to do any work... so, I've decided to use some of my insane procrastination skills and create a few summer looks using the best procrastination tool out there...polyvore! So, some of my dream summer outfits... aah in my dream world!!





Ooook, well that took a while! haha! Hmm I'm in a summer mood.. favourite summer things anyone?

Song: "Summer In The City" by The Lovin' Spoonful, how can you listen to this song and be in a bad mood! I love it!
Food: Mint Chocolate Chip Kawartha Dairies Ice Cream... yuumm! and cucumber haha! I'm obsessed with cucumber, I can't get enough of it!
Summer 2009 movie: Harry Potter 6 (who doesn't love a good Harry Potter?)
Vacationing spot: Kefalonia, Greece. Although I can't stay there for too long, I get bored! haha
Summer read 2009: THE GATECRASHER by Madeleine Wickham, who also goes by Sophie Kinsella. I love all of her books, they are light a fun. Perhaps I will read a more "intense" book as well... but definitely this one for a light summer read!
Activity: I'm leaning towards bike rides or roller blading, I got a new pair of roller blades today!! woo!

Hmm, well not much else to post about, well I'm off to browse around online, perhaps I will be back with some items I'm coveting!

In the mood of summer which to me means happiness, well here's another hopefully somewhat inspirational happy quote!

"Happiness is not having what you want, but wanting what you have." - Rabbi Hyman Schachtel


byeee!

No comments: