Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hi again! (2nd blog)

Hi guys, so this is my second blog (woo no longer a blog virgin!)

So not much really going for me... this week has been uh boring. I went to this conference thing on friday for my school, and it was like the worst experience in my life. It was so awkward. and I was in a group with all these sketchy guys and my one friend Lisa.

anyways, so my friend Bella has a blog, and on hers she had the GREAT idea to make a list of her three favourite songs at the moment. So I'm going to steal that idea! haha

1. Love Story - Taylor Swift : this song is just sooo good!! I LOVE Taylor Swift, and the lyrics to this song are soo pretty, and it is so catchy!

2. Troube - Max Morgan : This is my newest find. Max Morgan is AMAZING! I love his music soo much! This song is soo good!!

2. Wait for Me - Max Morgan : Another amazing song, love it so much! His voice is fantastic, and I love the lyrics!

So it's fall now (or autumn, whatever) and it is soo pretty out! I love it, the leaves are all orange red and yellow and the light reflects off of them so beautifully and makes my room light up with light colours! I love it!

Anyways, sooo that's all for now, I think I'll post again in a week or so? I decided that at the end of each blog entry, I'm going to end it with a favourite quote or song lyric!

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others, for beautiful lips. speak only words of kindness, and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
- Audrey Hepburn

bye for now,
LC

No comments: